- To conduct my business in an ethical manner, so that I will reflect credit and confidence by the public in our industry as well as my own business.
- To consider my vocation worthy and dignified and thus affording a distinct opportunity to serve society.
- To hold that the exchange of my goods and service for a fair profit is legitimate and ethical, provided all parties in the exchange are benefited.
- To elevate the standards of my vocation by exercising a high degree of care in the execution of all work, and correct any defective work as a direct challenge to my ability and integrity.
- To protect and defend the public from fraudulent and unethical practices affecting our industry.
- To cooperate with the association in its effort to better conditions in the industry, so that public, management, capital and labor will all mutually benefit.
- To operate my business in accordance with the rules and regulations of constituted authority at all levels and in a manner which will leave no doubt as to my loyalty to my country and its ideals and fundamental principals.
The mission of the San Diego Roofing Contractors’ Association is to establish and maintain professional standards and practices in the roofing industry through education and public awareness. Adopted January 1997
To elevate…To protect and defend…To cooperate…so that all benefit.